PaaS is suited to further develop and commercialize applied R&D and its prototypes from academia and R&D units in companies. Having a strategic view of national and European R&D, Proton Labs can also prospect, write proposals, and project manage and take part in commercial R&D activities in collaboration with its clients.
Proton Labs fast prototyping approach suits the development and commercialisation of applied R&D and related prototypes made by both academic labs and R&D units in companies. Having a strategic view of national and European R&D funding, Proton Labs can also prospect, write proposals, project manage and take part in commercial R&D activities with its clients.
POSSIBLE SERVICES FOR R&D ORGANISATIONS
- Information Gathering + Needs Analysis + Consortium Building
- Proposal Stage: Writing and/or Guidance
- Commercial R&D Impact Section
- Project Management or Project consultant
- IP Broker
EU ICT CHALLENGES
- Pervasive and Trusted Network & Service Infrastructures
- Cognitive Systems & Robotics
- Digital Content & Languages
- ICT for Health, ageing well, inclusion and governance
- ICT for the Enterprise and Lean Manufacturing
- ICT for learning and Access to cultural resources
- Future and Emerging Technologies
INNOVATION & DESIGN
In Proton Labs, we bring engineering innovation and design together. Working with talented R&D teams we leverage their coding skills by helping them develop simple, effective and beautiful software solutions.